Friday, December 11, 2009

Lesson 4: Systematic Approach to Teaching

The lesson is all about the systematic approach to teaching which the
focus is the "student" , the teacher is focusing the student so that
she/he will know what material will use and what the strategy
she/he need to get the attention of her/his student.

And the element of the systematic approach to teaching are
consideration-student's need, interest, home background,
prior experiences , developmental stage, nature, and the like.
If one of the element is fails the outcome of your teaching
will be affected to you.

Know I learn these lesson that I will must more focus the
student attitude in the school and at home.

I can apply this through in in my future career someday
by observing their attitude in the school and at home
and more focus to the material that I will use to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment