Thursday, December 10, 2009

lesson 1 : Meanning of Educationa technology

The lesson is all about the educational technology and how we understand it
the technology is comes from the Greek word "techne" witch means craft or art.
and the educational technology is all about how the problem is solve by the help of the
basic strategy of teaching.

And the others terms of educational technology is like technology in education means the
application of technology to any of those processes the food, health, finance,scheduling,grade,
reporting and other process which involve the educational institutions.
Instructional technology means how you design your teaching strategy so you can
get the attention of your student. Technology integration is your skills and the educational media
is the tools of information source.

I learn these lesson to improve my ability to teach my student to be
and how my work get easier and faster .

I apply these learning to the my future teaching career by get the grade of my student
to be faster and also I get the attention of my student briefly by power point.

No comments:

Post a Comment